For the appearance of warts, two conditions must be met: human papillomavirus infection (so-called HPV-human papillomavirus) exists in human blood, and its immunity is extremely weakened.
There are many reasons for the decline of human immunity, just like the different ways of viral infections, the result is the same-the appearance of warts must be combated. Sometimes-folk remedies.
Traditional medicine has a long history, but it is often inferior to modern methods in terms of speed and efficiency.
The question of the effectiveness of traditional medicine
Our ancestors treated warts with folk remedies long before official medicine considered this growth on the skin to be a medical problem, even before freezing damage and laser exposure. Warts have been treated with various lotions, infusions, body washes and compresses, and these formulas are still used in the modern world.
Is this treatment effective?
This is not always the case, there are several explanations for this:
- Everyone’s body is an individual: the level of virus development and its type (strain) may be different, so it may not be suitable for helpful treatment of warts.
- has begun to degenerate into a neglected structure of malignant cells. It is meaningless to use folk methods to remove it, because it will not prevent the pathological process of skin cancer-melanoma development.
This is very important!Everyone can choose whether to trust alternative medicines. However, it is best to consult on this matter, and the expert will make the right decision and warn of measures that will not cause serious health consequences.
Folk remedies for warts
When asked how to treat warts, there are a few of the most common folk remedies.
Celandine juice can effectively remove skin growth without pain.
- Take the freshly squeezed juice (to extract the juice, the stem of the plant must be cut into the thickest part), and use the exposed contents to fatten the wart.
- Repeat this process up to 4 times a day for 3 weeks.
- At the end of the treatment process, the education becomes dark and disappears gradually.
Acetic acid should be used with extreme caution when used as a wart remover. If used incorrectly, it can cause skin burns.
- To prevent acid from damaging healthy skin, tape should be used to seal the nearest space around the mole before use.
- Put flour on the tip of a knife and mix it with 2-3 drops of acetic acid until a dough-like composition is obtained. Apply it to the wart and cover it with a sterile bandage.
- A fresh mixture should be applied to the formation every day, after a few days it will start to disappear and dry out.
Powerful antiviral and antiseptic, natural immune modulator and antibiotics.
- Prepare porridge with garlic (2-tooth grate) and vegetable oil (2-3 drops).
- Apply the mixture to the wart, cover it with plastic wrap, and let it sit for 20 minutes. After the expiration date, lubricate the treatment area with baby cream.
- When this program is executed every other day, once a month, even large structures will dry out and disappear. Alternatively, you can use pure freshly squeezed garlic juice.
Vegetables have similar characteristics to garlic.
- Peel and chop the onion, and pour the apple cider vinegar into a glass container. After soaking the onion for 3 hours, you need to knead it thoroughly.
- Tighten the lump, attach it to the wart and cover it with gauze. Keep it compressed for 2 hours, then rinse the skin with water to dry it, and grease it with vegetable oil.
- If this process is carried out every day for 2 months, the formation will disappear without a trace.
A plant that can cure many problems, including warts.
- Prepare a soda solution (1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 cup of water), soak the lint in it, and then wipe the growths on the skin.
- Apply the cut aloe vera pulp to the treated skin, wrap the compress with a bandage, and let it sit for a quarter of an hour.
- The operation is performed every day for 2 weeks, after which the wart will soften enough to be removed with a pumice stone.
Helps treat warts in a relatively short period of time: In just a few weeks after use, you can forget about ugly growths.
- Smear or rub a few drops of oil in the formation and cover it with a sterile bandage.
- After half an hour, remove the bandage, rinse and lubricate the skin with baby cream.
- After 1-2 weeks of use, take a bath with warm water, the warts in it will completely evaporate and can be removed with pumice stone.
Tea tree oil
Effective product that can irritate the skin.
- Dilute tea tree oil with a small amount of water or olive oil (preferably the contents of a vitamin E capsule), apply the composition to the wart and let it dry.
- Use this product several times a day for several weeks.
- For faster results, you can also apply undiluted oil, but only with a cotton swab, and only directly on the wart. You can also take a bath with warm water and a few drops of pure tea tree oil 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes each time.
In foreign countries, tea tree oil has been successfully used in dermatology.
Wormwood kills pathological wart cells and causes their death.
- Pour 3 tablespoons. l. Chopped wormwood herb, pour it into boiling water (1 cup), and place it under the lid for 2 hours.
- The ready-made compound should be used daily for the compression of the growth area.
- The results show that it takes 3-5 weeks.
In order to supplement the therapeutic effect of warts, please use oil-based wormwood tincture:
- Take wormwood seeds (25g), grind them in a coffee grinder, and pour olive oil (100ml) into a glass jar with boiling water.
- Let the product cook for 3 days in a cool place, then filter thoroughly.
- It is necessary to take the agent within 2 weeks, 5-6 drops a day, at least 4-5 times a day.
This marsh plant can heal small wounds, exert a local anti-inflammatory effect and inhibit the growth of wart cells.
Take care of everything you need: Duckweed forms a ball and attaches it to the ground. Repeat several times a day for 2-3 weeks.
Effectively restore normal skin pigmentation and remove warts. To do this, knead the immature fruit and use it as a compress for growth. As long as the papilloma is to be removed, the process must be repeated.
For compression, choose green instead of ripe figs.
If you grind a leaf of the plant to turn it into a gruel, and then apply it to the wart like a compress and wrap it with a piece of plastic wrap, the skin of the strata will become soft after 6 hours.
After a few sessions, it can be removed with a pumice stone.
Folk remedies for warts, no matter how effective, must be cautious and judged.
The use of them is prohibited:
- Not recommended for allergic reactions;
- Do not remove warts on the face and mucous membranes, as this will cause scars and scar formation;
- If you are not completely sure of the benign nature of the wart, you must never use traditional medicine to remove the wart.
Attention!It is worth remembering that these funds can only eliminate the external sign of HPV-papilloma, and the virus itself remains in the blood, so the fight against this disease will not eliminate the virus forever.