Any rash or growth on the neck and face is always annoying. Moreover, such as benign tumors.
Human papilloma The first thing to say is that the human body has HPV, that is, human papilloma virus. This infection is very insidious and may stay dormant for many years, and weaken with a surge in health, immunity or hormones.
Risk of neck papillomatosis
The cause of neck papilloma is also the result of HPV activity. Sometimes their growth will begin with slight itching, burning, and skin irritation, and then small bubbles will appear, gradually increasing in size. In other cases, the process is asymptomatic. There are single and multiple growth. The color, shape and size depend on the type of virus.
Often formed on the neck:
- Flat papilloma-It hardly rises to the top of the skin, it is similar to light brown or light gray with obvious limited circular swelling, accompanied by tingling, itching, easy to grow;
- Linear or hanging-The base is thin, the size is 1 to 5 mm, the same color as the skin or slightly darker, and the shape is like a mole or short line.
Sometimes it may increase the number of papillomas or dry out existing papillomas.
In women, this type of tumor is more common, and the following factors and characteristics play a role here:
- Thinner sensitive skin, easily damaged by jewelry and fasteners;
- I love beauty and use low-quality care products;
- Physiological and endocrine changes, using hormone-containing drugs.
Any growth in the open parts of the body can cause aesthetic problems and psychological discomfort. But, most importantly, what is the dangerous papilloma on the neck? They are at risk of injury or degeneration into neoplastic tumors. This is especially true for suspended structures, which are extremely mobile, easy to touch, and squeezed by accessories, collars and other clothing details.
In the warm season, ultraviolet rays and sweat irradiate the open neck, causing unwanted biochemical changes.
Important!Periodic irritation and mechanical stress can cause the papilloma to begin to pain, itch, inflame and fall off. This fact may lead to subsequent secondary infections and serious skin problems.
How to remove neck papilloma
It is not possible to independently determine which growths are safe for cancer and which will become malignant, leading to cancer. Therefore, dermatologists recommend that once they are found, go to the clinic, especially if there are many papillomas on the neck.
A medical examination will help confirm that the rash is indeed a papilloma, to identify the type of virus that has been deposited in the body, and to rule out the possibility of malignant transformation of the formation. Why do drape papillomas and other types of tissue appear on the neck will help determine immunological research, hormonal status tests, and identify accompanying infectious diseases.
Whether papilloma needs to be removed depends on the clinical symptoms of the disease. If they are in contact with clothing and are easily injured, the answer is clear-you need to get rid of them.
Remove cancer-prone growths in a clinical environment, and then perform cytological analysis on the obtained material. You should not follow unproven methods and recommendations, please try to independently remove interfering drape papillomas.
Home treatments can only be given with the prior approval of a doctor. Small immobile papilloma on the neck, its size is no more than 1 mm, and there is no need to worry about the condition. It is usually recommended not to touch it. In these cases, systemic therapy is more successful.
You can get rid of papilloma at home with the help of medicine and folk remedies. The choice of treatment depends on the individual characteristics of the organism, the degree of distribution and the type of papillomatosis. Pharmaceutical preparations allow you to eliminate tumors quickly, but require sufficient flexibility and skill. You may need help from others to use them.
Products based on medicinal plants, oils and other natural ingredients are safer, but the results take longer.
Pharmaceutical preparations contain complexes of chemicals on an alkaline or acidic basis. These complexes can destroy the papilloma tissue-become mummified or burnt.
Important!Healthy skin near the strata will also be severely affected, so you need to pay attention to protecting your skin. You can use plaster or compressed paper with cut holes, and lubricate the surface around the papilloma with fat paste or petroleum jelly.
The necrotic stage of treated papilloma requires careful attention. You should not try to tear them off, it will take some time to regenerate the underlying tissue.
It is necessary to protect the affected area of the skin, and refuse to wear necklaces or chains, or hard collars. It is not recommended to seal papillomas during treatment with plasters, as this can cause inflammatory reactions.
If the papilloma on the neck is small, topical antiviral drugs in the form of ointments, gels or creams can be used to provide treatment. Regular use of them can cause disruptive changes to existing growth and prevent the development of new growth.
Use folk remedies to delete
Medications are not for everyone. It is prohibited to use them for pregnant women and breastfeeding women, allergy sufferers, people suffering from vascular and skin diseases, and those who are allergic to chemical substances. In this case, you can use folk remedies to remove the papilloma in the neck. Many of them contain alkalis and acids, but in lower concentrations. This will prevent skin irritation and burns.
Treatment with folk remedies requires more time and energy. Before using natural ingredients and medicines, they must be checked by a doctor.
Many medicinal plants are full of active substances that destroy papilloma cells and have antiviral effects.
The most powerful is:
- Celandine. It is easy to get rid of the papilloma on the neck with this herb at home. The treatment is most successfully carried out by lubricating the growth of the plants with the fresh milk of the plants every day. The results are fast-within 5 to 7 days. You can make porridge by crushing dried herbs and mixing them with hot water. In this case, apply the medicine to the papilloma for several hours and fix it with a bandage. The alcohol tin of celandine also helps reduce papilloma. She needs to use methods similar to medical solutions to nourish growth.
- Aloe Vera Juiceis a useful and safe medicine for removing papilloma on the delicate skin of the neck. The cut leaves must be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, peeled, and firmly consolidated in the affected area. It is best to do this at night. After 10 days of daily use, the papilloma will enter.
- Tea tree oil. This natural preparation is known for its antibacterial properties. It also helps fight papilloma. You can only use pure oil without impurities and fragrance. You need to apply it to every growth point. Papilloma will burn naturally and disappear after 2 weeks.
- Castor oil (castor oil). This product is considered an unparalleled treatment method for various skin problems. This is due to its rich retinoic acid content, which can stimulate the death and shedding of aging and diseased cells. Castor oil can treat papilloma by applying large amounts of oil to the growth several times a day. Depending on the size, rejection will occur after 2-4 weeks of treatment. In the absence of allergies, the neck can be completely covered with a thin layer of oil, which will help prevent the growth of new skin.
- Laundry soap. Through it, you can make self-made ointment for neck papilloma. The chopped pieces must be mixed with fresh onion or garlic juice until smooth and lubricated as they grow, and covered with a bandage. The application must be made in the evening for a week. Soap contains a lot of potassium and sodium, and onions and garlic have powerful antiviral properties.
Important!When removing papilloma on the neck, it is strongly recommended not to use suture dressings. Accidental rupture of part or all of the formation can cause bleeding, pathogen entry into the wound and inflammation.
If there is growth not only on the neck but also on other parts of the body, if there is a tendency to form new papilloma, home treatment should be abandoned.
Whichever method you choose to remove cervical papilloma, you must remember that the main treatment should be aimed at eliminating the cause of its growth. It is impossible to get rid of HPV, but it is entirely possible to inhibit its activity.
For this reason, we must pay attention to health: give up any bad habits, timely preventive medical examinations, do not start infectious and inflammatory diseases, to make up for the lack of vitamins, and take immunomodulators.