The neck papilloma is elongated or round, and is usually caused by HPV (Human Papilloma Virus). It is impossible to completely eliminate this infection from the body; various methods of resection are easier to obtain.
In addition to clearing the problem, there are also problems related to preventing the onset and recurrence of the disease and strengthening the immune system. Infection can cause an increase in the size and number of tumors.
Most commonly, people between 30 and 40 with suppressed immunity develop papillomavirus.
Papillomavirus can have the following manifestations:
- wart-Warts with jagged edges, similar to broccoli.
- wart-Small growths on the skin.
- Intestinal powdery papules-Small multiple rashes.
important!Many people think that intestinal polyps are the cause of growth in the neck and armpits, but this is a misunderstanding.
Overgrowth of polyps can cause HPV. It is quite common and occurs in more than 70% of the population.
The incubation period of papillomavirus can be as long as several years, so a person may even be unaware of the carrier of the virus.
Papillomavirus manifests as neck growth due to certain factors:
- decrease in immunity. . . This is the main cause of tumors in all patients. The regularity of colds increases, and the remission process is long-term.
- Gastrointestinal diseaseAmong other factors, it is caused by poisoning, malnutrition or intestinal infection.
- Increased allergies. . . The human body spends a lot of energy on fighting allergens, so HPV can become active.
- Metabolic diseaseIncluding diabetes, obesity, and gout.
- Stressful situation. . . The overexcitement of the nervous system inevitably accompanies the depletion of human resources and creates an environment conducive to the reproduction of viruses.
important!Papillomavirus can stay alive outside the human body for a period of time, especially in an environment with sufficiently high humidity. Therefore, it is important to observe the hygiene rules for the beach, steam bath, swimming pool, sauna or gym.
Ways to infect children
Papillomavirus can enter a child's body in the following ways:
- Congenital. . . The disease is spread from the mother during fetal development or delivery.
- Contact and family. . . Children can get infected from HPV carriers through toys, ordinary tableware, petting supplies, and underwear.
- Autoinfection. . . the usual method of not following personal hygiene. If the child tears off the burr and bites his nails, picks up dry sores, and does not wash his hands, he may be infected.
Children are often infected in preschool institutions, which is promoted by mass exposure. In addition, the appearance of neck tumors can cause the air humidity to rise, so it may become infected after visiting the swimming pool or bathroom.
Ways of infection in adults
In adults, there are more sources of infection. They can get the virus in the following ways:
- household items. . .
- shake hands. . .
- thereforeSexual contact. . .
- Infection also passedreduce,crackorerosionOn the skin.
- Active virus particles appear on the neck, usually due toBlood microcirculation dysfunctionAs a result of wearing tight bras, scarves, tights. . .
- Increased sweatingUse various cosmetics in the décolleté regionIt has created favorable conditions for the spread of HPV. Under its action, epidermal cells grow rapidly, leading to the appearance of papilloma.
important!Human papillomavirus usually penetrates personal hygiene products, so eyebrow tweezers, manicure/pedicure and razors must be strictly personal.
Types of papilloma
The appearance of papilloma may vary, depending on the type or size of the tumor. Partially or in groups distributed on the entire neck, there are single or multiple large or small growths.
Papillomas can appear almost anywhere on the neck, and over time they can spread to the chest and face, armpits, arms, and back. This change means the active reproduction of viruses and the development of diseases, and the lack of immunity.
The structure of skin growth may be different, so there are:
- flat-The tumor rises above the skin and is pale yellow, pink or brown. Usually, small papillomas appear on the neck, no more than 5 mm in diameter.
- Filamentous-First, there will be a yellowish bump, which will extend and grow, and eventually become a leg with a ball. It's like a drop of water.
- vulgarorsimple, Commonly called warts-brown and round growths appear on the neck, rising a few millimeters above the skin.
The type of papilloma depends on the type and activity of the virus, and the body's resistance determines the number and size of the virus.
Diagnosis should consider the appearance of features. Usually, the body of a neoplasm is attached to the body with a thin leg, sometimes similar to a flat wart. However, in order to make a more accurate diagnosis, a smear or scratch is required so that you can check the biological material for the presence of virus particles.
At this stage, not only the virus can be determined, but the risk of degeneration of the papilloma into a malignant tumor can also be predicted.
Before starting the treatment of cervical papilloma, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist because HPV may have carcinogenic properties. If it is a malignant form, home treatment is prohibited.
To get rid of papilloma, you can use special medicines. However, handling such drugs requires extra care, as it is strongly recommended to avoid contact with healthy skin.
Careless use of this product may cause burns, scars, scars.
At home, the following modern methods can be used to treat papilloma:
- Cautery solution.Use a thin wooden stick or toothpick to apply dot by dot. For the treatment of small formations with a diameter of no more than 2 mm, only the product can be used.
To remove larger growths, apply the solution 3-4 times, apply 1 layer, then wait for drying and repeat the process.
- A mixture of dimethyl ether and propane.The working principle of this tool is cryotherapy. Use an applicator to apply the medicine to the papilloma (throw it away after use), usually one application is sufficient. The kit includes 12 applicators, so you can use it to treat multiple growths at once.
If there is no result after a single application, you can repeat the process 2 more times.
- Special plaster for papilloma, And its ingredients contain salicylic acid and sulfur. Their role has keratin-dissolving effect.
Before using plaster to treat growths, take a hot bath and then steam your skin. The plaster should be kept for two days. Vegetation can be removed immediately with plaster. If it remains on the neck, steam the skin and wipe gently with a hard towel or pumice stone.
- Salicylic acid-Ointment and 10% solution. Dot the solution with matches every day until the formation softens. After treatment, it is recommended to use a bandage for several hours.
Apply the salicylic acid ointment in a thin layer, then cover it with a napkin and fix it with a bandage. The treatment time is usually 2 to 3 weeks, and surgery should be performed every 2 days.
important!To avoid damage to healthy tissues during the use of the solution, zinc paste should be used to treat the adjacent area. After the operation, it can be easily removed with gauze.
Take it out at the clinic
If the growth increases sharply, it indicates that you should contact a specialized clinic, because no doctor can immediately determine the cause of the increase. The reasons for the worsening of this situation are always individual and can be determined by blood tests and biopsy.
There are several methods for clinical removal of papilloma:
- Destroy by freezing.The method involves freezing the papilloma at low temperatures.
The procedure is performed with a cotton swab dipped in liquid nitrogen, and then the cotton swab is applied to the tumor for a few seconds. This process can be unpleasant and somewhat painful, but it is tolerable. There is no anesthesia.
One day later, at the cauterization site, you can see the bladder. The bladder should be treated with a disinfectant and then opened separately with the needle of a disposable syringe. Then, within a week, apply bright green to treat the wound twice a day.
- Laser surgery.This is a modern painless method and does not mean that the medical device will come in contact with the skin. The laser beam burns the polyps while stopping bleeding and disinfecting the growing area. The procedure does not cause complications, nor does it leave scars or burns.
- Electrocoagulation.The accumulation will be burned by the electric current. On the third day after the operation, a dry crusty appeared, which fell off within a week.
The advantages of this method include histological examination of papilloma.
- Plasma coagulates.The papilloma is removed with a plasma beam. When exposed to a stream of germicidal ozone, the tumor slowly evaporates 0. 1 mm. This is a non-contact treatment method that can rule out infection of the lesion.
After the operation, it is forbidden to steam the skin, moisten the removed polyp area, remove the existing shell, and exclude the sun.
The regeneration process can be accelerated by lubricating the neck with antibacterial agents. You can also use antibacterial powder for external use.
The following are considered effective methods to eliminate tumors:
- Infused with dried herbs celandine, young potato buds and thuja buds. . . All ingredients must be taken in equal proportions and filled with alcohol. Stick to about 2 weeks, and then lubricate the growth once a day. In this case, you should apply the product and wait until they are dry before repeating the operation.
- Juice of fresh cut celandine, thread, dandelion or chaga. . . Use it several times a day until the formation softens. Next, a plaster should be used to seal the treatment area. You can also use castor oil, sour apple pomace, and ammonia.
- InfusionCelandine and olive oil. . . The herbs should be collected during the flowering period, cut into small pieces, and filled with oil at a ratio of 1: 1. Insist on remedy for one month. Papilloma should be lubricated at least 4 times a day.
- Effective anti-inflammatory drugs areInfused herbs: horsetail, nettle, lemon balm, dandelion root and plantain leaves. . . When cooking, pour 3 tablespoons a liter of boiling water. l. Dry collection. Take 20 grams 10 days before meals.
It is also recommended to use decoctions that can enhance immunity and have nourishing effects. For example, soups of echinacea and rose hips are useful.
Any treatment plan should be approved by experts. He will develop a course of treatment that includes removing the papilloma itself from the patient’s neck and taking antiviral drugs.
Hardware disassembly alone will not bring permanent results, and the tumor will return after a period of time. Moreover, using only antiviral agents will not allow you to quickly eliminate growth, because removing this virus from the body is a very difficult process.
An important step in the treatment of HPV is to strengthen the human immune system. For this, various teas, infusions (chamomile, echinacea, rose hips, lemon, raisins) and pharmacy vitamin complexes are suitable.
Treatment should start with the accompanying chronic disease (if any), and then the body can deal with the virus more easily without wasting energy on solving small problems.
In addition, growths must not be deprived, pierced or cut. However, if this situation still occurs, it is necessary to take all measures to avoid infection:
- Take a cotton pad and moisten it with 3% hydrogen peroxide.
- Next, you should stick the disc to the wound and fully soak it.
- You can use a special antiseptic on the wound.
- Cover the affected area with antiseptic cream.
If you have not started treatment and only plan to see a doctor, it is best to keep the torn papilloma so that the doctor can examine it and determine HPV parameters.
If the growth is itchy and the surrounding skin is injured, you should inform your doctor. These symptoms may be evidence of degeneration into a malignant tumor. In this case, current treatment measures may be ineffective and need to be replaced.
Papillomavirus can cause complications. These complications not only bring discomfort, but also may seriously threaten human life and health.
These complications include:
- Inflammation of papilloma-As the wart becomes inflamed, the surrounding skin swells and becomes red, causing discomfort and pain. This phenomenon must be eliminated, and the most common phenomenon can help solve this problem.Hygiene products-peroxidewithsoap bar, And should fall on the neckfresh air. . .
- Papilloma injury-Punctured, torn or cut warts pose a risk of infection and the risk of inflammatory processes. Frequent injuries can also cause healthy skin cells to degenerate into cancer.
- Malignant tumor-The process by which papilloma transforms into a malignant form, as a result of which cancerous tumors may appear. If left untreated, it can affect lymph and blood flow and spread to healthy neck skin.
It is impossible to completely protect yourself from human papillomavirus infection. It easily penetrates the human body and parasitizes, usually does not manifest itself in any way and does not cause interference.
In order to reduce the risk of infection, the following rules should be followed:
- Wipe hands and neck regularly with antibacterial wipes.
- Always keep your hands clean. After going to the public toilet, you should wash it, air-dry it or wipe it dry with a disposable towel.
- Don't wear other people's clothes or slippers, and don't use other people's bathroom accessories.
- Observe the skin-repair micro-damage and remove burrs in time.
To sum up, it should be pointed out that there is currently no therapy to fundamentally remove human papillomavirus. However, the growth caused by HPV infection can be cured by hardware, medicine and folk methods.
At the same time as the main treatment process, it is necessary to make a comprehensive improvement of the body: increase physical activity, strengthen immunity, stop drinking and smoking.