Many people face the problem of warts on the skin.
Tumors look unsightly and cause physical discomfort, so they are most often removed.
You can use special treatments for a wide variety of warts on the drug market to independently remove vegetations.
Which medicine is most effective? Let's try to figure it out.
What is it
Warts are growths on the skin or mucous membranes caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV).
The infection hits the skin, penetrates the cells, changes them, and causes accelerated growth and division. As a result, tumors are formed from these cells.
Generally, warts are benign, but the possibility of malignant transformation cannot be completely ruled out.
Rarely, growth can become the onset of cancer.
In total, more than 100 types of HPV cause the growth of various types of tumors.
A common infection is through family contact and sexual transmission.
Symptoms of infection do not appear immediately: a virus with normal immunity is latent in the body.
If the immune system is weakened, tumors will start to grow.
Warts can be triggered by:
- Severe acute and long-term chronic diseases;
- Hormonal changes and endocrine diseases;
- Long-term use of drugs that suppress the immune system (immunosuppressive agents, hormones, antibiotics);
- Physical exhaustion
- Constant neurasthenia;
- Vitamin deficiency.
There are several types of warts based on their structure, shape, and location.
- Ordinary (vulgar).Rough surface round dry nodules mainly appear on fingers and hands, but can affect the skin of other parts of the body.
- Sole.A horny, dense structure will form on the feet, and it will be very painful. They are a subspecies of vulgar warts. Factors that contribute to the growth of tumors on the soles of the feet include increased foot sweating, poor hygiene, and wearing tight, uncomfortable shoes.
- Flat (young).The round structure of pink, flesh-colored or pale yellow with a smooth surface does not actually protrude from the skin surface. They mainly appear on the arms, face, back, and chest of children and adolescents. It often occurs at the site of skin injury.
- Filamentous (high string).The elongated growths on the thin stems can affect the skin area near the eyelids, nose, and lips. They can appear on the neck, skin folds, and under the armpits.
- Condyloma acuminata. White, pink or red soft and slender growths are formed on the mucous membranes of male and female reproductive organs. Mainly through sexual transmission.
- Age-related keratomas.People over 40 will have loose structures in gray, dark brown, or black. The development of tumors is not caused by infection, but by age-related skin changes.
How to get rid of
There are many ways to remove warts.
At home, folk recipes will help get rid of warts.
In most cases, herbal or other medicines with burning and antiviral properties are used. This:
- Celandine juice, rowan, sour apple;
- Wormwood soup;
- Garlic and onion;
- vinegar concentrate;
- Tea tree oil.
If the folk remedies are not effective within a month, you can try one of the medicines to remove warts or consult a doctor.
Clinically, growth can be removed by laser or radio wave methods, cryo-destruction or electrocoagulation, and surgical resection.
What medicines for warts are available in the pharmacy?
In pharmacies, there are many types of wart preparations.
Topical drugs are produced by different pharmaceutical companies, and their ingredients and mechanisms of action are different.
According to the action, the methods used to remove growth are divided into 4 groups:
- Necrosis-Cauterizing tissue tumors, leading to death;
- The refrigerant-Freezing causes tissue growth and death;
- Cuticle separation-Soften and promote the rejection of pathological tissues;
- Antiviral substance-Inhibit the development of HPV at the focal point of infection (ie in the accumulated tissue), thereby helping to reduce the warts and then disappear.
It is impossible to say for sure which drug for the treatment of tumors is the best.
Any medicine can help in one situation, but not at all in another.
It is best for the doctor to prescribe the medicine, taking into account the patient's contraindications and individual characteristics.
External cautery solution based on phenol and tricresol. Causes protein to coagulate (coagulate), which leads to tissue death.
Used to remove:
- Warts (common, filamentous, plantar);
- Genital warts on the skin;
- Corneal tumors;
- Dry calluses.
The drug should not be used to remove warts located between the fingers, mucous membranes, and skin areas where sweating is increased.
Mole removal treatment for children under 7 years old, while treating a skin area with a total area of more than 20 square meters. Look. Do not use this agent if you are allergic to the ingredients.
- The drug is suitable for filiform warts and growths less than 2 mm at a time.
- Larger structures, senile keratomas, and dry calluses need to be lubricated 3-4 times and the applied solution should be dried intermittently.
Before removing plantar warts, steam the skin and remove keratinized tissue, and then lubricate the growth part 7-10 times.
If necessary, repeat the treatment one week later. The maximum number of lessons is 5 lessons.
Salicylic acid and lactic acid solution
The solution contains salicylic acid, lactic acid, and polydocanol.
- It has obvious stratum corneum separation, weak antibacterial and local anesthesia effects.
- Soften the accumulation of keratinized tissue and promote their rejection. It is used to remove warts, dry calluses, and condyloma acuminata.
- Liquid treatment of warts is performed 1-2 times a day. The course of treatment lasts no more than a week.
- It takes 3-4 days to remove corn.
- This medicine is not suitable for removing moles, treating children under one year old, and people who are allergic to salicylic acid.
Creams and ointments
Wart therapeutics based on synthetic interferon can inhibit the activity of HPV and activate the production of self-protective proteins in the body.
- Vitamin E and peach oil are part of the preparation, which reduces inflammation in the treatment tissue and accelerates the regeneration of healthy cells.
- The ointment is used 2 to 4 times a day, and it takes 5 days to a month to cure completely, depending on the problem.
The ointment containing oxolin has an antiviral effect and can inhibit the activity of HPV in the focal point of infection.
Use 3 times a day for 1-2 months.
The composition for removing warts, dry calluses and corns contains a plaster of salicylic acid and sulfur.
The product softens the keratinized tissue and promotes its rejection, has an antiseptic effect and makes the skin dry.
- Stick a piece of plaster (cut open to fit the accumulation) on the tumor for 1-2 days.
- After removing the plaster, steam the skin to remove the softened tissue.
- Repeat the process until fully recovered.
A drug that helps remove common and plantar growths by freezing pathological tissues.
It is equipped with 12 applicators for convenient and precise operation.
In order to remove plantar warts on the feet, Cryopharma foot medicine is recommended.
- After freezing, blisters formed on the tumor site and disappeared 10-14 days after treatment.
- In order to remove a large amount of deposits, the treatment should be repeated once more, at most twice, with a two-week rest period between treatments.
- The drug is not used to remove warts from children under 4 years of age and pregnant women with diabetes.
Lapis Lazuli Pencil is an anti-wart drug based on silver nitrate, which has a cauterizing and antibacterial effect.
Tumor treatment is performed every 10 days for one month.
Castor oil can effectively remove warts on the skin.
- It is a mild medicine with mild action and no side effects.
- Rub the liquid into the problem area every day for a month.
In traditional medicine, castor oil has other indications, and its use to treat warts can be attributed to folk recipes.
In order to successfully remove warts and prevent them from growing again, it is necessary to take medications internally. Applicable:
- Antiviral agent-Inhibit the activity of HPV;
- Immunostimulant-Activate the immune system.
The tablets act on the virus and immune system in complex ways.
Treating warts and papillomas: what are the effective drugs available in pharmacies and the best alternative
Warts appear on the skin against the background of the human papilloma virus. These are very unpleasant tumors that can cause physical and psychological discomfort.
This is why it is necessary to use appropriate means to treat tumors in a timely manner.
According to their effects, drugs can be antiviral and immunomodulatory.The role of the first group of drugs is to fight the virus, and the role of the second group of drugs is to strengthen the immune system, which helps the body fight tumors independently.
To fight warts, you can use traditional medicine, which is not only effective but also safe. This is why they are allowed to be used in different categories of patients.
In most cases, the application proceeds like this:
- Celandine. To eliminate growth, it is recommended to lubricate them with celandine juice until they disappear completely. You can get rid of the tumor with the help of celandine in a few days.
- Magnesium oxide. The powder of this medicine is taken and taken orally. It is recommended to drink this medicine with plenty of water. This procedure is carried out every day.
- Apple. Take a slice of apple for friction growth. After that, tie the apple with a thread and bury it in the ground.
- garlic. Take a clove of garlic and cut it in half. The wart must be rubbed at the incision.
- acetic acid.
- Luke. A medium-sized onion should be soaked in vinegar all day. At night, she was applied to the tumor. It is not recommended to remove the device within 10 hours.
Although traditional medicines are safe, it is recommended to consult a doctor before use, so that the possibility of adverse reactions can be ruled out.
In order to ensure the most effective treatment of growth, the correct method must be chosen. If the tumor is small, it can be treated with creams, ointments, gels, and alkaline solutions.
For medium-sized growths, oil, plaster or medical pencils are recommended.
For excessive growth, it is necessary to give priority to low-temperature preparation and solutions.
To ensure reasonable treatment of vegetations of various sizes, oral pills are recommended. When choosing drugs, the individual characteristics of the patient's body must be considered.
In order to avoid the occurrence of breeding, it is necessary to prevent it in time. If a wound or cut appears on the skin, it must be treated with iodine. People must strictly observe personal hygiene rules.
In order to strengthen the immune system and eliminate the cause, it is recommended to take immunomodulators.
Warts are a rather unpleasant tumor and can be treated with drugs. For their treatment, traditional medicine or folk remedies can be used, which are individually selected.
Remedies for warts in the pharmacy-a list of effective drugs to remove
Human papillomavirus (HPV) can cause warts on the body. It is activated during periods of stress, decreased immunity, and other predisposing factors. In order to eliminate the growth of different causes, a variety of drugs are used.
For example, medicines for treating warts are sold in liquid form in pharmacies, which can effectively remove corns on the bottom of the plantar.
To freeze the papilloma on your hands, it is best to use a special aerosol can for painless removal of warts at home.
What are warts
Benign growths on the skin and mucous membranes caused by HPV infection are called warts. They have different sizes, positions and types from 1 to 15 mm.
Several growth fusions are possible, forming large hemispherical or conical tumors. At first, the color of the papilloma is no different from that of the skin, but over time, the tumor will become brown or even black.
It is best to buy medicines for warts in a pharmacy in a comprehensive way:
- outward-Removal of tumors;
- Systemic antiviral-Used to destroy HPV;
- Systemic immune regulation-Enhance immunity.
Treating papilloma in a pharmacy
Unfortunately, not all treatments for skin papilloma and warts are 100% effective. After the tumor disappears for a period of time, it is always possible for them to grow again. Therefore, it is recommended to start using drugs available in pharmacies to treat warts and papillomas.
If they do not help, then only proceed with more radical and expensive procedures (laser, cryodamage, etc. ). Or immediately start using the most effective, safest and most modern cryopreservatives, which can guarantee results without recurrence in the future.
You can find pills for papilloma and warts in pharmacies, which should be part of a complex treatment. Cleaning the virus from the inside will help:
- An immunomodulatory drug with non-specific antiviral effect. Take the tablets with water after meals. The daily dose for children and adults 3 years old and weighing more than 15 kg is 50 mg/kg body weight. The average duration of treatment is 5 to 14 days. The contraindications for taking the drug are children under 3 years of age, chronic renal failure, gout, arrhythmia, urinary tract stones, and allergies to the ingredients.
- Homeopathic medicine based on crushed oyster shells. To remove the papilloma, the drug should be used in the dose recommended by homeopathy. Through self-treatment, allergic reactions may appear in the form of skin rashes, hives, and local redness.
The most popular medicine to remove papilloma in pharmacies is ointment. It should be remembered that these funds involve long-term use to achieve any visible effect-sometimes as long as several months.
Although effective in treating warts, its dense composition causes inconvenience: it is absorbed for a long time and leaves marks on clothes. More convenient are creams and gels used to treat skin hyperplasia.
They are absorbed faster without losing their effectiveness. At the same time, it is usually impossible to cure warts quickly with this formulation.
Acid used for warts
Among the medicines that are dispensed without a doctor's prescription, medicines containing acid are effective. They have a cauterizing effect on papillomas and warts. However, they have serious disadvantages such as chemical burns and visible scars on the skin.
Preparation for frostbite
A few years ago, freezing destruction was only performed in specialized medical centers. Today, the freezing of skin growth can be done at home. For the self-removal of warts by freezing destruction, modern drugs are most commonly used.
The principle of action is to freeze the warts and roots quickly and painlessly. One application-within two weeks after the point application of the drug, the wart disappears, leaving no scars or scars on the skin.
In addition to high efficiency, the safety of the drug and the absence of any side effects (allergic reactions, chemical burns, dermatitis, etc. ) can also be noted. One bottle can remove 12 warts.
Solution for warts
Pharmacies also have medicinal solutions for warts. The solution can not only burn papilloma, but also coagulate its protein to prevent recurrence.
For the chemical removal of skin growth, there are special liquids.
Many people prefer to buy medicines for warts on hands in the form of drops in pharmacies. It is very convenient to use this form of publishing for processing, and it will not take too much time.
The best way to treat warts and papillomas
It is difficult to choose the best among all the wart treatment drugs sold in pharmacies because they affect everyone in different ways.
Nonetheless, there are innovative multifunctional tools, and in most cases, they show significant effectiveness from an application. At present, the most effective and common method for treating warts is aerosol.
Its function is based on the most modern freeze destruction method available today.
The process of removing warts at home takes about one minute-after applying the medication, the warts will "freeze" painlessly and disappear on their own within a few days. The aerosol treats warts in one application, does not cause allergic reactions, and does not leave scars or scars on the skin.
Wart remedies: the best
The use of cautery drugs is not completely safe. The destruction of warts has a completely different direction, that is, with the help of ultra-low temperature. Liquid nitrogen is usually used for this.
No preparation is required, you can do anything by yourself, because there is no special movement skills. Freezing the warts immediately relieves the pain or, in extreme cases, only causes mild discomfort.
The cold will coagulate blood vessels immediately, so no bleeding will occur with this removal method. If liquid nitrogen is used correctly, freezing damage will not lead to the formation of scar tissue. What modern drugs are available in the pharmacy to remove warts with extreme cold?
Generally, the duration of cooling depends on the size of the wart. For small formations, this is 10 seconds, and for plantar formations covered with thick layers of keratinized epidermis, the exposure time can be up to 40 seconds.
In most cases, one time is enough. If the wart is very old, or the surface is too keratinized, two or even three cryotherapy may be required. If the warts have not been removed after 3 treatments, expert consultation is required.
However, if you already have warts, don't despair. There are many ways to help you remove warts once and for all. You only need to check what kind of growth is benign or malignant. Dermatologists and other doctors will help with this.
There are several groups of topical medications that can help remove warts: topical tretinoin, antiviral drugs, keratolytics (exfoliants), cytotoxic agents, emollients, and herbs.
Drugs from this group affect the cause of the disease-human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. Some ointments cause the death of virus particles, while others activate the immune response.
The keratolytic agent removes dead skin cells. Their long-term use allows you to eliminate buildup.
- Topical retinoic acid can prevent the growth of epithelial cells and also has the effect of exfoliating.
- Emollients can accelerate skin healing.
Cryotherapy at home
In humans, there are 9 manifestations of papilloma virus:
- Skin warts or papillomas. The most common type of papilloma is also the easiest to remove.
- Papilloma is very simple, or the other name is very vulgar. The second most widespread (manifesting) papilloma. Very similar to moles. However, this type of papilloma usually grows on elongated "legs. "Such "legs" cause great discomfort to people, stick to clothes, hurt and bleed.
- The papilloma that only forms on the sole is plantar. The most painful known papilloma. As the name suggests, they are formed on the soles of the feet and cause great discomfort when walking.
- Papilloma is flat (more common in children). This papilloma is actually not prominent and has no "legs", hence the name "flat". They do not cause discomfort and are mostly invisible.
- Filamentous papilloma or scientific name-acrochords. These tumors appear in people over 35 years of age. In people over 50, 90% of people will find them. This is because with age, immunity declines, and many diseases will be felt by themselves.
- Papilloma that forms on the oral mucosa-Baker's disease. This growth forms on the cheeks and tongue. They look like small sores and appear most often in clusters.
- Epidermal dysplasia warts (one of the most dangerous tumors that can degenerate into malignant tumors). For the owner of this papilloma, it is very important to protect yourself from the sun until the growth is completely destroyed.
- Sexually transmitted papilloma-genital candidiasis. They can be located near the reproductive tract and form large growths. However, they may be very small, hidden in the reproductive tract (on the cervix) and urinary tract.