Papilloma viruses are often perceived as a small aesthetic defect, if the localization does not express physical discomfort. However, despite limited external manifestations of the disease, the presence of papillomas is a symptom of the viral body, the further development that may have unpredictable consequences.
What is the papilloma?
Papilloma is a tumor on the surface of the skin or the mucosa. External events vary from large lute lowering is most prominent above the surface of the skin, up significantly protuberances protruding elongated shape, are located on the leg. Their position can be of the group, which often leads to the formation of a single mass with a surface area of serrated or single. In addition, you must localization papillomas from the outside of the skin of the surface of the mucous membranes of the mouth, nose, genitals and internal organs.
Guilty of violation of the structure of the surface of the layer of the skin, is the human papilloma virus (HPV), which penetrates into the cell, causing the division is uncontrolled, leading to the formation of warts.
Until to date allocated more than 500 types of the human papillomavirus, many of which are capable of causing not only the appearance of warts, but and benign or malignant.
Which development will outgrowth, caused the the human papillomavirus, depends on the way in which its penetration into the epithelial cell. There are two types of parasitism of the virus into the cell:
Episomally way, provides for the penetration of the virus in the nucleus of epithelial cells, and the existence, not breaking his genetic structure. This way of existence wearing of a benign nature.
When intercommunion is the way the virus integrates into the chromosome of the cell, with consequent further division acquires a form the evil one.
The causes of the formation of papillomas
Very often, the HPV's long residence in human tissue, without any clinical manifestation. The stimulus to the activation of the activity of the virus, usually, serves the reduction of immune properties of the body, hit by a virus.
The cause of the decline of immunity may serve:
- inflammatory diseases, having chronic;
- the stress;
- long load (physical and emotional);
- infectious diseases;
- irregularities of the functioning of the endocrine system;
- the irregularity of the functioning of the digestive system;
The types of warts and the place of their formation
Simple papilloma virus. Small seals hard with rough surface, round or oval, not more than 2-3 mm in diameter. Can be positioned individually or in groups, forming a solid permanent surface. Usually affects: hands (brushes, fingers, elbows); the legs (knees, feet).
Appearing on the body, a long time retain the original shape, then begin to grow, often forming a handful of growths, which bears the name of the mosaic papillomatosis.
The plate of the papilloma virus. Have a different shape and a height of about 1 mm. In the case of training to maintain the color and quality of the surface of the skin, and then there are, at first sight, are not visible. Place of location:
- the face (chin, forehead);
- the hands (shoulders, arms, brushes).
Unlike simple papillomas, which are manifest symptoms, education, flat surfaces accompanied by itching and irritation and redness of the affected area.
Filiform papilloma virus (acrochordus). Are formed mainly in people over the age of 45 years. They have a sort of extended training, up to 5 mm in length, breath, or rounded on a thin peduncle. Often found on:
- axillary Italy;
- between the buttocks;
- in the groin area;
- under the breasts.
In and of itself acrochordus not cause discomfort, but in relation to their location, they can cause harm to the movement and cause pain.
Tip papilloma virus (genital warts). Infection are young people under the age of 35 years. This type of virus is a kind of extended accumulation of pink or gray in color, transmitted mainly by sexual intercourse, and causes injury:
- the genitals (vagina and the inner lips of the women; the opening of the urethra and the head of the penis in men);
- the surface of the mucous membrane of the mouth;
- of the lips.
Once infected, the incubation period lasts 1-6 months. The virus that cause the development of genital warts, belong to the group of medium or high risk of development of cancer and are able to cause the development of cancer of the colon-rectum, cancer of the genital organs of men and women.
How dangerous is the human papilloma virus (hpv for women
According to the degree of cancer risk human papilloma virus (HPV) can be divided into 3 types:
- Low-risk HPV cancer;
- HPV average risk of cancer;
- High-risk HPV cancer.
Determined that certain types of the human papilloma virus, belonging to the group of high risk of cancer, cause cancer of the neck of the uterus in women. Tests have shown that the cancer of neck of uterus occurs only when infected by HPV. In the absence of HPV in the body, cancer of the neck of the uterus does not develop.
Today increasingly common to receive the vaccine against two types of human, contribute to the development of cancer of the neck of the uterus and cancer genital.
Methods of infection
Because of the wide spread of HPV, and resistance to external influences, the risk of infection is very great. The papilloma virus can be transmitted:
- Sexually. The most common way of infection, sharp kondilomi. It is worth noting that the use of condoms is not a barrier to the penetration of the virus, so how can it be transmitted by touch;
- During childbirth. In this case, the infection occurs from the mother. It is observed the appearance of warts on the mucosa of the mouth or in the genital area of the infant. Very often papillomaviruses are just;
- The house through. In relation to the long-term conservation viability, the virus can be transmitted through physical contact or shared objects. Particularly high risk of infection in saunas, swimming pools or public baths.
- Samsarajade, by damaging the epithelium. The virus can be infected with when shaving, personal injury, or scraping.
Methods of treatment
In modern medicine there is no really effective drug that can destroy the virus or limit its way of penetration into the body. Doctor the direct intervention, usually at the elimination of the consequences of the activity of the virus, papillomas or tissue of malignant neoplasm nature. In the case of the need to perform a focused intervention for HPV therapeutic effect takes place in the following areas:
- Size diseases, the providers of weakening the immune system;
- The recovery of the immune system of the patient;
- Exposure to the virus of the papilloma and antiviral drugs
- Removal of warts.
With the aim of restoring the immunity use of drugs, which affect an immunostimulating action. They are able to influence the metabolism of the tissue and activate the cell resistance.
In the list of immunomodulating tools are:
- drugs that stimulate the production of interferon;
- drugs containing hormonal stimuli.
Also the positive action for the activation of the immune system, has vitamin therapy. As, the direct impact on the activity of the virus in the cells, and also to prevent the infection, apply protivovirusnye funds.
According to the method of exposure of antiviral agents are divided into:
- induce the immune system to destroy the virus;
- directly affect the business cycle of the virus.
The removal is carried out in the following ways:
- the method of surgery;
- removal with the laser;
- electrocoagulation (on the affected area to act high-frequency current);
- the destruction of tissues with the help of liquid nitrogen;
- remove warts with the help of chemical substances (chemical moxibustion).
Methods of treatment of the warts at home
Care papillomas in the house is based on the same principles, which is the official medical practice. In the first place, it is necessary to keep active the treatment of the diseases that cause a weakening of the immune system.
The normalization of the gastrointestinal tract, is one of the priorities in the recovery, the resistance of the body. Also, it is applied in a series available in home funds, with the regular use, the application of which, it is possible to obtain an effect comparable to treatment of exposure:
- The tincture of garlic. Used for the treatment of water or alcohol-based tincture. Garlic has expressed the antiviral activity, due to its content of substances of allicin. Allicin is also able to provide immunostimulant and anti-inflammatory.
- The decoction of the herb celandine. The interior has a depressing effect on the activity of the virus. The application of the juice of celandine, directly on the wart, called the drying process and the rejection.
- Potato juice. Known for its healing properties. The ingestion of anti-inflammatory, anti-toxic action. When it is applied directly to the skin, active recovery and metabolic processes in the tissues.
Important: When using folk remedies, be sure to consult an expert. For example, the celandine itself is toxic, if you do not comply with the right proportions, you can abuse it.
The tools used for the chemical removal of warts at home
Removing warts at home, maybe with the help of chemical substances on the affected area.
Usually you apply to burn the warts with the help of:
- acetic acid;
- hydrogen peroxide;
- spinnogo pencil;
- green walnuts, infused kerosene.
Systematic the impact on the papilloma one of these substances causes tissue necrosis warts, and the next its automatically remove. In order to preserve the integrity of the surrounding tissue, applying chemicals must be clean, directly on the wart.
Funds, causing a breach of the respiration of the tissues
Also promote hair loss neoplasms, tools, violate the oxygen supply to tissue. With this purpose, apply to:
- Castor oil. Lubrication of the papilloma, favours the breakage of the oxygen metabolism in the cells. Substances ricin and ricinin, are part of castor oil, causing destructive changes in tissue human papilloma, and contribute to his death. When applied on the wart, you need to make an application to prevent the cancellation;
- Egg white. When applied on the affected area, no tissue access to oxygen, through the astringent properties. It also has an antibacterial effect. Apply a couple of layers, until the formation of a thick peel.
- The soap. Repeatedly applied to the papilloma, not run-off of the previous coat. Triggers the action has an astringent effect properties of the baking varnish, soap, alkaline environment, and stearic acid, which is a part of it.
Dangerous, removal of warts by only
It is not necessary to remove the papilloma virus through tearing or cutting by only. In the case of the removal of warts, there is a risk of spread of infection in the surrounding tissue. In addition, with the self-the elimination of warts, the chance of confusing the simple papilloma with a tumor, prone to malignant development. For this reason, pre -, you should consult your doctor.